Get Work Ready for a job in Electronics and Electech !
Tech Lancaster FREE Skills Bootcamps are back operating across England!
Skills Bootcamps in Electech (electronics) are back and we have more learning options than ever before! These build on our previous successes and we continue to offer FREE fully funded training in electronics/Electech via online and lab/workshop based learning over a 12 week period culminating in a guaranteed job interview with a local employer.
- You must be 19 or over and live in England.
- Have lived in England for 3 years, or be exempt
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Not have already undertaken a Skills Bootcamp since 1st April 2023
No previous experience or qualifications are required* – just a technical aptitude and willingness to learn. Both practical and theoretical Electech and electronics skills will be developed by participants. We are particularly keen to support career returners, mid-career changers and others who need flexibility in learning. Previously we have had participants of all background and ages join our programme – from later life career changers to final year university students – we want to help all ability levels and ages access careers in electech.Apply Here
* some basic entry level skills are required in maths, english and IT – see our enrolment pages for details.
Created by Industry for Industry
We are not your average training provider but instead are an industry-led, specialist skills and people-focused organisation. We are supported by engineers and technologists who are working day-to-day in the sector. These professionals give us an expert understanding of the know-how required to come and work in our global industry. We operate across England, but with a regional industry focus to connect skilled and talented individuals to jobs and employers for FREE.
For Candidates –
- Are you keen to learn new skills for the future?
- Are you looking to transition careers into the electronics industry?
- Do you want to advance your knowledge and practical skills in electronics?
- Can you commit to 60 Hours of guided learning across a 12 week course?
Please take a look at the Programme page, to see if this is the right course for you.
For Employers –
- Are you struggling to find staff at the right skill level?
- Do you need pre-trained staff to join your workforce, including IPC Certified Individuals?
- Would you like to review CVs of course completers with no cost or obligation to recruit?
- Take a look at our Industry page to see how you can get involved in the Programme.
This programme is also relevant to existing employees
- Do you need to boost your workforce’s knowledge and skills?
- Are you struggling to retain staff?
- Have you found any appropriate apprenticeships or traditional education courses to upskill your employees?
- Do you want to maximize potential for your companies?
There is more information on our Industry page, to see how you can get involved in the programme.
You may have wondered why our blog has been quiet over the last couple of months. We have been focusing all our energy on our Skills Bootcamp courses.
Set in the backdrop of the impressive Ashton Memorial with hacienda classical playing in the background, the Lancashire Tech Summit was truly an experience not to be missed.
We have been nominated @ The Electronics Industry Awards We are very proud and honoured to have been listed alongside some of the world’s biggest names in electronics